/Couple caught having sex in a car, shamed by residents (photos & video)

Couple caught having sex in a car, shamed by residents (photos & video)

Resident of yet-to-be disclosed area shamed a couple who they caught having coitus in a car in their neighborhood.

Apparently, the couple who parked their vehicle in an isolated area along the street and began their copulation.

Someone who immediately spotted the act immediately alerted other residents of the area, and they went on to disgrace them.

Apparently, they are angry that they brought their private affair to the neighborhood.

Though Facebook user John did not give the exact location of the incident, however it was gathered that the couple were sent away after they were embarrassed.

While some social media users supported the move by residents of the area, others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.

Watch video below;

Here are photos below;

Source: LailasNews.com

(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)
READ  Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women – Islamic Scholar, Adeyemi tells Women
Share this Post[?]