Nnamdi Kanu’s brother, Prince Emmanuel Kanu, on Sunday, January 13th got married to an IPOB member, Favour Michael Chioma, in Abia state.
Emmanuel held his traditional wedding to the fellow hardcore IPOB member, Chioma, at Ogbuga Eziala Nsulu in Isiala Ngwa North local government area in Abia state.
The wedding ceremony of Prince Emmanuel Kanu who is the younger brother to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, had family, friends and other IPOB members in attendance.
See photos below,
More from my site
- Photos from Governor Ayo Fayose’s daughter wedding to Odunlade Royal Family
- Everything About Adeyinka Grandson: Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net-Worth, Wikipedia, Profile, Date of Birth, Nationality, Pictures and Arrest.
- Kwara has been part of North since Alimi conquered it during Jihad – Magaji Nda of Ilorin
- Bloodletting in South-East must stop, Igbos not cannibals – Nnamdi Kanu to unknown gunmen
- Photos from the wedding ceremony of former Catholic Reverend Sister who married a policeman
- Man shares a N1m traditional wedding list his relative received from his in-laws in Mbaise, Imo State.