Carpenter Electrocuted In Broad Daylight While Working On A Roof In Delta (Photos)

A carpenter has been reportedly electrocuted in a community in Delta state while he was working on a roof.

In what will come across as a heartbreaking development, a carpenter has been
The very sad and shocking incident happened in Delta state.

Local reports show that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state before he got electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.

The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted to the extent that smoke kept oozing out of his body. The incident has caused serious stir in the area.

SOURCE

(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)
READ  I Got Vision For Mountain Of Fire In My One-Bedroom Apartment - Daniel Olukoya
Share this Post[?]
        

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »