Tragedy as a yet-to-be identified woman has reportedly lost her life after suffering severe burns while receiving a phone call close to her cooking gas.
The tragic incident was made known by friends of the deceased who shared photos of her burns after the incident.
The deceased’s friends also took to Facebook to pray for their friend to survive the burns.
Sadly, the prayers of the friends were not answered as the health of the woman took a negative turn, became worse and reportedly died from burns complications.
While mourning their friend on Facebook, they warned people to desist from answring phone calls near a cooking gas.