Daddy Freeze who noted that many women are stuck in bad marriages in Nigeria added that many men are also stuck abroad because of the heavy settlement payouts.
Controversial OAP and Free the Sheepie Leader, Daddy Freeze has weighed in on Dr Dre and Nicole Young’s divorce saga which has taken several dramatic turns in the last few weeks.
Daddy Freeze who noted that many women are suffering yet stuck in bad marriages here in Nigeria, added that many men are also stuck in bad marriages abroad because of the heavy settlement payouts and the costs of divorce.
The media personality also wondered why Nicole will be asking for $2 million a month, adding that the claim of her supporting Dre’s career is “bullsh*t” because she didn’t produce any hit song with him.
Daddy Freeze wrote;
“Many women are suffering, yet stuck in bad marriages here in Nigeria.
Abroad, in many instances it’s the other way around; many men are stuck in bad marriages because of the heavy settlement payouts and the costs of divorce.
Dr Dre’s wife asking for $2 million a month is a clear example…. What’s he going to be left with in 5 years?
Cut the “she supported his career” bullshit! did she produce the damn hit songs with him?
This is why many men in America stay in dead marriages.
I’m here to bring a balance to the narrative, not turn women into agents of oppression and men into victims, please let’s be guided. ~FRZ”
More from my site
- Popular Catholic Priest Dabbles Into Hakimi’s Divorce Saga, Reveals Who Is More Important Between Mother And Wife
- Divorce your wife and live your truth – Bisi Alimi writes gay men married to women
- If You Don’t Trust Your Wife, Don’t Marry – Peter Okoye Reacts To Achraf Hakimi’s Divorce Saga
- Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn’t Work Out
- Daddy Freeze advises Christians, reveals cause of broken marriages
- Your Wife Shouldn’t be Considered a Family Member -Nigerian Man Reacts to Hakimi’s Divorce Saga
- PHOTOS: Afeez Owo gets into trouble for posting Orisabunmi’s corpse
- Everything About Adeyinka Grandson: Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net-Worth, Wikipedia, Profile, Date of Birth, Nationality, Pictures and Arrest.
- Moment gay man publicly proposed to his boyfriend goes viral (Video)
- Don’t die prematurely, step aside from abusive marriage – Pastor Giwa warns Christians
- 57-year-old Singer, Salawa Abeni says – ‘Men still pester me for love’
- ”Don’t Let People Rush You Into Marriage”, Reno Omokri Says
- PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys N950 Million House As He Turns 18
- ‘D&C Loading’: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Court Forbids Unmarried Female Police Operatives From Getting Pregnant
- Osinachi’s death: How Pastors, Imams play key role in domestic violence revealed
- “I curse the day he was born, B*stard” – Pastor Ibiyeomie blasts OAP Daddy Freeze for always ‘insulting’ Bishop Oyedepo (video)
- How Prophet Iginla’s Wife, Yemisi, Married Secret Lover In US (Photos)
- Tribute And Song Service In Honour Of TB Joshua (Photos)
- MFM Orders Members To Begin 4th Session Of Monthly Prayer Retreat
- Mike Bamiloye Gives Reasons Why Some Men Want Their Wives To Die
- First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Giade, Bauchi State And It Was Free And Fair (Photos)