Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has urged security agencies to deal with “terrorists killing” Fulani herders in the South-East.
Spokesman for the group, Saleh Alhassan, disclosed this while reacting to the killing of one of the commanders of Indigenous People of Biafra gunned down by security operatives last Saturday.
During an interview with The PUNCH on Thursday, the Miyetti Allah spokesman lauded the security agencies, adding that they should “intensify efforts” in dealing with all terrorist elements in the country.
He said, “The security agencies should intensify efforts in dealing with all those terrorists killing Fulani herders, burning police stations, prisons and destroying institutions in the South-East.”
Alhassan said at least 50 herders have been killed in the South-East in the last one month, adding that his group would avenge the death of those members.
He said, “So far, more than 50 herders have been killed in the South-East in the last one month, we have the record and the Igbo terrorists led by Nnamdi Kanu will pay for everybody they killed.
“It is unfortunate that they have forgotten history, how we saved a lot of Igbos in the North during the Civil War but now they are killing our people. They are making a grievous mistake. We will take necessary steps, both legal and cultural steps, to avenge the killings of our members.”
More from my site
- Plateau killings: Miyetti Allah identifies perpetrators, sponsors of massacre
- Amotekun: Why We ‘Fear’ Yoruba Security Outfit – Miyetti Allah
- Sunday Igboho Crippled, Nnamdi Kanu Incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah Protected
- Sunday Igboho crippled, Nnamdi Kanu incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah protected – Nigerians react
- MASSOB Leader Blasts IPOB’s ESN, Embraces Ebubeagu For Southeast
- Nigeria insecurity: Buhari’s fight bias, terrorists enjoying immunity – Festus Ogun
- Fani-Kayode Blasts Miyetti Allah For Threatening Igbos
- We Used Spiritual Powers To Send Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho To Jail – Miyetti Allah Brags
- Restructure, let Fulani go their way, Miyetti Allah tells FG
- Miyetti Allah admits, clarifies N100bn demand from FG
- If You Kill Herdsmen, Don’t Go And Sleep – Miyetti Allah Threatens
- Igbo’s Should smiles less, we are coming over to their land, and theirs will be catastrophic – Miyetti Allah
- Biafa Group Threatens To Attack Herdsmen Over Ebonyi Killings
- Why President Buhari Sacked IGP Adamu – Police Sources
- We’ll Avenge Any Biafran Killed – Nnamdi Threatens
- PHOTOS: How hooded gunmen killed eight in attack on Uzodinma’s home
- Trump confirms killing of Osama Bin Laden’s son
- We enjoy power supply only when you are around, Daura leaders tell Buhari
- Arrest Miyetti Allah leaders for killings in Benue – Group tasks security agencies
- Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen
- ISWAP: Army Confirms Killing Of Brig. General Dzarma Zirkusu, Three Soldiers In Borno