Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra State has appointed Ernest Ezeajughi as Chief of Staff and retired AVM Ben Chiobi as Special Adviser on Security.
Richard Nwora Madiebo was named the Chairman, Anambra State Internal Revenue Service (AIRS).
Ezeajughi, a former Mayor of London Borough of Brent, hails from Awgbu in Orumba Local Government Area.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) alumni studied Medical Microbiology and graduated in 1998.
Ezeajughi, a founding member of the UK chapter of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), was the DG, 2021 Soludo Gubernatorial Campaign Diaspora.
Chiobi is a graduate of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) and Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna.
The security and management expert who hails from Abagana in Njikoka Local Government Area.
He was the Managing Director, Anambra Fire Service and served as SA Security to ex-Governor Willie Obiano.
Governor Soludo has now made six appointments since assuming office on March 17.
Prof Solo Chukwulobelu is the Secretary to the State Government; Dr Chukwudi Okoli – Accountant General; Chinedu Nwoye – Deputy Chief of Staff.
More from my site
- Biafra: Lai Mohammed speaks on issuing ultimatum to Israel over Nnamdi Kanu
- President Buhari Returns From UK
- Biafra: Tension, fear in Southeast as trial of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu resumes
- EFCC transfers Obiano to Abuja after arrest
- London police chief resigns after scandals rock force
- Terror alert: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Abuja about to fall – IPOB tells Buhari govt
- Anambra State Gov. Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu, Reveals What IPOB Leader Told Him
- Yusuf Magaji: Ben Bruce queries Buhari for replacing a southerner with northerner as new DSS DG
- ENDSARS, Nnamdi Kanu trial: UK govt warns citizens in South East, Abuja
- Nigerians react as Ortom returns to Nigeria after reporting Buhari, others to US govt
- Gov Ortom returns to Nigeria after reporting Buhari, others to US Govt
- Russia Bans UK PM, Boris Johnson, Other Senior Ministers From Entering Russia
- UK court convicts Yoruba nationalist Adeyinka Grandson on charges of terrorism, inciting genocide
- COVID-19: 900 British Nationals ‘Stranded’ In Nigeria
- Buhari supporters were paid £75 to protest – Omokri alleges
- Arewa Youths Make Fresh Demands After UK Insists On Asylum For IPOB
- I am back in UK to continue our work to liberate Biafra — Nnamdi Kanu
- Video: Buhari Arrives In London For Routine Medical Checkup
- Anambra election: ‘It’s the will of God’ – Soludo reacts to victory
- Buhari’s supporters hold massive rally in UK; endorse him for second term
- BREAKING: $9.6b award: UK court orders stay of execution, demands $200m security deposit