Breaking News

Father Poisons His Four Sons In South Africa, Three Dead, One Other Fighting For Life (photos)

Three brothers identified as Lehlogonolo, Katleho and Tebogo Khoabane, has died after consuming poisoned energy drink given to them by their father.

Sources confirmed that the deceased boys aged 16, 13 and 6, died on Thursday morning, May 26, in Heidelberg, Gauteng.

The source said a fourth sibling is fighting for his life in hospital while a fifth didn’t take the drink, adding that the father allegedly gave his five sons the drink mixed with poison which four of them drank when they arrived at school.

It is believed the man also gave the same drink to a dog which was found dead in the morning and then attempted suicide.

According to Gauteng MEC Panyaza Lesufi, the boys were pupils at Ratanda Primary and Khanya Lesedi Secondary School, in Ratanda.

“Four of the said pupils consumed the energy drink after arriving at school on Thursday. Sadly, two of the pupils died shortly afterwards, after complaining of stomach pains, while one was rushed to the nearest hospital, but died on the way. The fourth sibling is in a critical condition at the hospital while the fifth, fortunately, did not consume the energy drink,” Lesufi said.

Translate »