Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi, Edo State has branded the current government as clueless and useless for “calling known gunmen unknown.”
Suleman said this while condemning the attack on innocent worshippers at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State.
The clergyman sympathized with the families of those slain at the Owo massacre.
It reports that the church was attacked on Sunday by yet to be identified gunmen, leading to the killing of scores of worshippers.
In a tweet via his Twitter handle on Sunday evening, Suleman wrote: “It’s only a clueless and useless Government that calls known gunmen unknown.
“History will never forgive privileged men who do nothing in the face of tyranny.
“My heart and prayers are with the families of those slain at the ‘Owo massacre’. May their souls rest in peace.”
More from my site
- Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital
- Photos: Owo church massacre: Smoke out these monsters, punish them – Amaechi, Sanwo-Olu react
- Owo massacre: UN makes demand from Nigerian govt
- Owo church killings: Yorubas can’t be overrun, we’re ready to defend ourselves – Ooni of Ife
- Ondo church massacre: Police recover bombs, give details of attack
- Owo attack: No priest was kidnapped- Catholic church (Video)
- OWO Massacre: Security agents must be more combatant – Group
- Buhari Cannot Change The Board of Trustees In My Church- Apostle Suleiman Blows Hot
- Owo massacre: US reacts, sends message to Akeredolu
- Etinosa Slams Apostle Suleman, Says She Knows His ‘Side Piece’
- Osun Amotekun deploys operatives to churches, mosques
- Owo massacre: I have been vindicated, I warned Yoruba nation – Sunday Igboho
- Owo massacre: Tinubu visits scene, donates N75m to victims, church (photos)
- Darkness won’t overcome light – Buhari reacts to massacre of Ondo Catholic church worshipers
- Why Buhari Is Not A Religious Bigot – Apostle Suleiman
- Apostle Suleman Speaks On Herdsmen Attacking Him, His Wife
- Owo Church killing: Abiodun commiserates with Akeredolu, Ondo people
- Owo massacre: Yorubas being provoked to war, militias taken over Southwest – Afenifere’s Adebanjo
- Owo church massacre: Police deploy anti-bomb squad
- Owo Church attack: “It’s a declaration of war” – Prof Akintoye
- Owo massacre: How Amotekun would have stopped attack – Afenifere’s Adebanjo