Gunmen suspected to be bandits have killed two brothers, Alhaji Mustapha Lawal and Bello Lawal in Kaduna state.
It was gathered that the victims were killed on their farm in Iyatawa area of Igabi Local Government Area in Zaria.
A source who is familiar with the incident, Muhammed Madaki said the victims had gone to their farm to plant some crops when the bandits attacked them, killed two and injured three others.
He said the injured victims, all women, are currently receiving medical treatment in a hospital, adding that the victims were residents of Kofar Jatau in Zaria city.
He said the attack occurred on Tuesday, June 14. He also revealed that Alhaji Lawal Kofar Jatau, their father, had narrowly escaped kidnap last rainy season on the same farmland but sustained severe injuries.
More from my site
- Female Rice Farmer Allegedly Attacked By Herdsmen In Ondo
- Govt Confirms Killing Of 13 Policemen In Zamfara, Reveals Next Line Of Action
- Terrorists Kill Three Policemen And Five Vigilantes In An Ambush In Kogi (Photos)
- Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara
- Bauchi Police rescues two teenagers from kidnappers in Alkaleri forest
- Woman Battles For Survival After Fulani Herdsmen Ambush And Attack In Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Tragedy As Thunder Strikes Three Siblings To Death In Taraba
- Unknown gunmen kidnap 25-year-old pregnant woman in Bauchi
- Villagers Massacred By Bandits In Fresh Kaduna Attack (graphic photos)
- Boy Brutally Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen While Harvesting Cashew Nuts (Graphic Photos)
- Gunmen Attack Wedding, Kill Policeman, Others In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)
- 3 Dead, 1 Hurt In Mass Shooting At Smithsburg Machine Manufacturing Plant (photos)
- 45 Feared Killed in Attacks on Nasarawa Communities as Kaduna Death Toll Reaches 40
- Train attack: FG asks Nigerians to contribute money for patients’ treatment
- IPOB Members Attack Hausa Community In Rivers State, Kill 2
- 4 Farmers K!lled By Bandits After They Refused To Allow Cattle Feed On Their Crops In Katsina
- Bandits threaten to tax farmers before allowing them to harvest their crops in Niger
- Bandits Attack Sokoto Villages, Kill 37 Over Refusal To Pay ‘Levies’
- ICYMI: Bloodshed, violence usher in New Year in Rivers, Kaduna, Kwara
- Fresh Southern Kaduna attack: Death toll rises to 33, over 40 houses burnt (photos)
- ‘Miracle Baby’ Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother’s Corpse By Herdsmen (Photos)