Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, says the only way Nigeria can change is when old politicians are removed from office.
Obi said this during the party’s mega rally on Wednesday in Osogbo.
The presidential candidate said that it is only a vote for Alhaji Lasun Yusuf that could rescue the people of the state from suffering and poverty.
“We want to change Nigeria and the only way we can change this nation is to remove all these people who have put Nigeria where it is for the past 23 years. This is the time for them to go.”
Obi noted that if the party wins the governorship election on Saturday, their children will have jobs and also prompt payment of worker’ pension and salaries.
“Vote for Labour party so that your children can have jobs. Vote for people that will work for you.
“Vote for Labour party, vote for the future of your children. Vote for the candidate that will be committed to a better Osun state,” Obi said.
More from my site
- You’ll labour till death, mushroom parties – Tinubu attacks PDP, LP
- Obasanjo endorses Peter Obi for 2023 presidency
- I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago – Peter Obi
- Peter Obi’s supporters hold mega rally in Onitsha, shut down major streets
- 2023: I Have Only One National Agenda, No Special Presidential Candidate – Obasanjo
- 2023: You have to join forces to defeat Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu tells APC, PDP
- Presidential election: Thanks for going to court, believing in judiciary – Buhari to Atiku, Peter Obi
- Atiku’s aide list positions Tinubu should not appoint politicians to occupy
- Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, Sets To Participate In The Party’s Presidential Primary Election
- I can never underestimate Peter Obi, Atiku – APC chair, Adamu
- Peter Obi, Baba-Ahmed meet Obasanjo
- Peter Obi Unveils Datti Baba-Ahmed As His Running Mate (photos)
- I’ll Treat Obi, Atiku With Respect – Tinubu
- Presidency: What will make me vote for Peter Obi in 2023 – Sheikh Gumi
- Ihedioha’s ‘saboteur comment’: Imo youths protest in Owerri (photos)
- Tinubu’s inauguration: Peter Obi sends message to Obidients, others
- Presidential election: How Atiku rejected Tinubu as running mate – Bisi Akande
- 2023 election: There is gang up against Peter Obi – Supporters
- Corruption: Sowore counters Peter Obi, vows to probe past leaders if elected president
- 2023 presidency: PDP, LP, APC in fresh tirade, lawyer seeks sanctions
- 2023: You’re paperweight, endorsement of Peter Obi worthless – Tinubu blasts Obasanjo