Mayo, one of the sons of the Ogun state governor, Gbenga Daniels, bagged a Masters’s Degree in Real Estate from the University of London.
Former first lady, Olufunke Daniels, and their children attended the graduation ceremony.
See more photos below…
More from my site
- Nigerians React As Governor El-rufai’s Son Graduates From UK University (photos)
- Nigerian father and his two daughters bag PhD, MSc and BSc same day (Photos)
- Nigerian Lady, Ogechukwu Ozoani, Sets New Record, Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian Versity (Photos)
- NURTW boss, MC Oluomo attends his children’s graduation in the US (photos)
- See Photos Of Ex-Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi’s Daughter As She Graduates From UK University
- Governors are land grabbers – OAU’s Professor Aluko
- 2019 General Election: ASUU Endorses Atiku Abubakar For President
- Many out-of-school children are girls, says governor’s wife
- See Photos Of Dilapidated Primary School In Kebbi Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor To Learn
- Sunday Igboho bags honorary doctorate degree in war studies from US varsity (photos)
- PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her Daughter, Hanan As She Bags Masters From U.K University
- Man Donates Bags, Drums to School Kids, Dresses Like Them, Kneels and Raises Up His Hands in Photos