The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Sunday, issued some warnings concerning the security situation in Nigeria.
Primate Ayodele revealed that Nigerians have not seen anything yet, adding that more was still coming.
In a statement signed by his Media Aide, Osho Oluwatosin, the cleric said except President Muhammadu Buhari changes those who are in charge of security in the country, things would not get better.
Explaining that one major reasons for insecurity is corruption in the country’s security system, Primate Ayodele said a governor will be attacked and important personalities will be kidnapped.
Continuing, he mentioned that security operatives will start fighting each other in the country, adding that there will soon be a mother of all protest against these happenings in the country.
However, the prophet stated that the security situation of the country can be better, but the bad leaders are not allowing it.
He said: ‘’Nigerians have not seen anything yet. If President Buhari doesn’t change those in charge of the security, there is so much corruption in our security system and more is yet to come.
“They will attack a governor and kidnap important personalities in the country and I still see the mother of all protest coming up against these things.
‘’Nothing has happened yet, security operatives will start fighting themselves, the worse is about to happen if Buhari doesn’t handle security well. Our security can bring up something good, but our bad leaders are not allowing it.”
More from my site
- Redesigning of naira won’t stop terrorism, kidnapping – Primate Ayodele warns
- Anambra election prophecies: Primate Ayodele denies chiding Fr Mbaka, Odumeje
- Prophecies: Primate Ayodele blasts Ghana Police Chief for threatening to arrest prophets
- 2023: Primate Ayodele tells Nigerians who to vote as next president
- Terrorism: Nigeria’s Security Corrupt, DSS, Service Chiefs, IGP Not In Charge – Primate Ayodele
- ‘You will be betrayed, watch against unexpected removal’ – Primate Ayodele warns President
- Akpabio emerging Senate President huge slap to Igbos, I see unexplainable trouble – Primate Ayodele
- 2023: Primate Ayodele speaks on next govs of Delta, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Rivers
- Fuel subsidy removal: Primate Ayodele issues warning to President Buhari
- Subsidy removal will damage Tinubu govt – Primate Ayodele
- Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins – Primate Ayodele
- Ihedioha should prepare to return as gov, will restore Imo glory – Primate Ayodele
- Presidency: It’s too late, your father’s spirit against your ambition – Primate Ayodele to Kola Abiola
- 2023: Southeast won’t get presidency, Igbo politicians are betrayals – Primate Ayodele
- Muslim comment: Primate Ayodele warns Tinubu against appointing El-Rufai
- Owo massacre: Nigeria sitting on time bomb, terrorists planting explosives in Southwest churches – Primate Ayodele
- Russia-Ukraine war: ‘Putin won’t go scot-free, soldier’ll assassinate him’ – Primate Ayodele
- Primate Ayodele releases fresh prophecies for some African countries
- Presidency: ‘Nemesis coming, only God can save you’ – Primate Ayodele warns Tinubu
- 2023: ‘Nigerians’ll buy rice for N80,000, diesel for N1500 if they choose wrong president’ – Primate Ayodele
- 2023 election: Stand your ground – Primate Ayodele challenges INEC