Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo on Monday revealed that the only way Nigeria can win the war against human trafficking and migration is by collaborative efforts of all stakeholders.
Osinbajo made the call on in Abuja at the grand finale of the 2022 UN Day Against Human Trafficking.
The Vice President, who was represented by Mr Adeọla Ipaye, Deputy Chief of Staff to the President, Office of the Vice President, also said that human trafficking is a global phenomenon.
According to him, the President Buhari administration had continued to deploy political will in the fight against human trafficking, adding that the drive would continue in that direction.
“All organisations offering shelters and homes to trafficked persons must ensure people are not exploited, we will continue to scale our efforts in the areas of protection, prosecution and others.
“We can only win this fight by working together with common vision,” Osinbajo stressed.
More from my site
- No govt in Nigeria, Buhari helping Fulanis take over – Ortom
- War: Russia bombs theatre sheltering 1,000 civilians in Ukraine
- World Bank Projects $17.6 Billion Diaspora Remittance To Nigeria
- BREAKING : Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu in EFCC custody
- Why Saraki was in our office – EFCC
- Buhari Replies Falana On ‘Third Term Agenda’, Amending Constitution
- 2023: North can still succeed Buhari as president – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- IBB Endorses Yemi Osinbajo For President
- How to battle graft, by UN Secretary-General, Magu, others
- Osinbajo Releases Details Of Grand Corruption In Jonathan’s Era
- “You’re a coward and I’ll teach you a lesson” – Buhari replies Obasanjo
- PHOTOS: One Dead, Many Injured As Fire Razes IDP Camp In Borno
- INEC Staff Swear Oath Ahead Of 2019 Elections
- PDP Hired 2,000 People To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday – Presidency
- Russia vs Ukraine war: We’re ready for this – Putin calls on Kiev to agree two things
- Molassan still parading self as Mufty of Yorubaland despite court injunction – League of Imams
- Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze Blows Hot, Slams Presidency
- Boko Haram: Over 100,000 killed in 12 years of conflict in Borno – Gov Zulum
- Revealed: Foreign Media Promoting Disintegration Of Nigeria Through Falsehood, Malicious Reports — CISS
- Breaking: Buhari Renames Abuja National Stadium After MKO Abiola
- At 85, Obasanjo remains Nigeria’s most accomplished statesman – Ortom