Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested a syndicate of seven suspected internet fraudsters in the nation’s capital, FCT.
A statement issued on the Commission’s Twitter page said the suspects were arrested on August 12, 2020, in a sting operation at Tunlapal Estate, Kurudu, Abuja.
They were identified as Nnonyelu Favour Chioma, Ajator Henry Sopulu, Ego Andy Seji, Okeke Ikechukwu Jude, Oshioriamite Perfect, and Ego Akin.
Items recovered from them include mobile phones and computer devices.
The anti-graft agency added that they will be arraigned in court as soon as the investigation is concluded.
More from my site
- EFCC nabs 10 at Abuja training center for internet fraud
- EFCC arrests 23 suspected internet fraudsters in Ibadan
- EFCC arrests seven suspected internet fraudsters in Abuja
- EFCC Raids Ogun Hotel, Arrests 56 Suspected Yahoo Boys
- EFCC arrests 37 yahoo boys in Imo state, 25 exotic cars seized (photos)
- EFCC Operatives Storm Abuja Again, Arrest More ‘Yahoo Boys’
- EFCC Arrest 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos
- EFCC Arrests Nine ‘Yahoo Boys’, Seizes Exotic Cars In Lagos
- Busted: Four Abuja internet scammers taken into EFCC custody
- EFCC Arrests 32 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (photos)
- EFCC Arrest 6 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Enugu (photos)
- 16 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Lagos
- 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters And Their ”Juju” Arrested In Delta State (photos)
- EFCC Arrest, Parade 37 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Imo State (photos)
- Photos: EFCC Parades 29 Yahoo Boys, Confiscates Exotic Cars, Other Assets In Ibadan
- EFCC arrests eight ‘Yahoo boys’ in Ogun, seizes cars [PHOTOS]
- EFCC nabs 18 suspected ‘Yahoo boys’ in Lagos (photos)
- 5 suspected ‘yahoo boys’ arrested in Benue
- Yahoo: EFCC arrest 11 suspected internet fraudsters in Benin
- EFCC nabs 11 Yahoo Boys and Girls with exotic cars and gadgets in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- EFCC Arrests Six ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Oluyole, Alao-Akala Estates With Mini Coffin, 4 Cars (PHOTOS)