Operatives of the Multinational Joint Task Force raided bandits’ hideouts located in Zamfara State and also killed scores of terrorists in the course of the operation.
It was gathered that the raid was carried out by a security team comprising the Nigerien forces and operatives of the Nigerian armed forces on Thursday, August 18.
The military attack was possible with the deployment of the new fighter jets acquired by the Nigerian government, a military source said.
The security source further added:
“The joint task force eliminated many terrorists today. We killed them well today. We thank God we are now having an upper hand and we hope this will continue.
“We used the new fighter jets recently bought by the government. The Governor of Zamfara, Matawalle, also played a huge role in killing the bandits in the state by providing some intelligence.
“If this continue we will wipe out the terrorists soon.”
See graphic photos below:
More from my site
- See Corpses Of Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad (Photos)
- Security Operatives Raid Unknown Gunmen’s Camp In Anambra, Kill Some, Arrest Many Others (Photos)
- Troops neutralize three terrorists in Kaduna, recover arms (graphic photos)
- Celebration In Buni As Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, 7 Terrorists Killed (Photos)
- Notorious Nigerian Terrorist Gang Leaders Killed In Cameroon (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
- Suspected Kidnappers And Drug Dealers Nabbed During Raid In Delta. (Photos)
- DSS raids Tukur Mamu’s Kaduna residence, seizes laptops, phones and documents
- Troops Repel Terrorist’s Attack In Baga, Kill 10 (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
- Herdsmen Attack Agasha In Benue, Kill Five, Others Missing (Graphic Photos)
- Unknown gunmen attack ex-CBN Gov, Soludo, kill security details (graphic photos)
- How Terrorists Ambushed Presidential Guards In Abuja, Wounded Three Soldiers
- 17 Boko Haram terrorists, family members surrender (photos)