A 7-man Rapid Response Committee has been established by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
According to the union, the committee is to address media articles, opinions, and interviews that are in opposition to the interests of its members.
In a statement released by the union on Saturday, September 3, ASUU president Prof. Emmanuel Osodeke appointed Prof. Ade Adejumo from LAUTECH as Convener (Chief Disciplinarian).
Prof. Victor Igbum from Benue state university Makurdi, (BSUM) will serve as secretary of the committee.
More from my site
- ASUU Extends Strike By Another Four Weeks
- PHOTOS: Meet Mbagwu Johnpaul Chiagoziem: The First IMSU Student To Bag A 1st Class In Physics Department
- ASUU strike: Union discloses next line of action as 3-week ultimatum to FG elapses
- Use Jonathan’s method to end strike – ASUU president, Osodeke advises Buhari govt
- 8-Month Withheld Salary: ASUU May Head To Court
- ASUU strike looms as union accuses govt of attempting to kill public universities
- Sex For Grades – IMSU Lecturers, Njoku And Agomuo, caught while allegedly trying to sleep with student, to be probed by management (photos)
- ASUU Dash The Hopes Of Students, As They Reject Govt’s Offers, Says Strike Must Continue
- “The management didn’t contact me. If they did, I would have honoured them” – Student behind OAU sex-for-marks scandal speaks
- Court Adjourns Proceedings Of The Case Between ASUU And FG Till Friday
- ASUU strike: Lecturers reach agreement with Reps, await Buhari’s approval
- Photos: Nigerian Varsity Students Block Major Highways In Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun Over Prolonged Lecturers, ASUU’s Strike