Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) have raided the Kaduna residence of arrested terrorists negotiator, Tukur Mamu.
Mamu, who is the lead negotiator between terrorists and passengers kidnapped from a Kaduna-bound train in March, was arrested in Egypt on September 6, 2022.
In a statement, DSS Spokesman, Peter Afunanya, who confirmed Mamu’s arrest in a statement on Wednesday, said the agency was grilling him over security issues.
According to Daily Trust, DSS operatives invaded Mamu’s residence in the early hours of Thursday, September 8.
The operatives reportedly came in about 20 vehicles in what a witness described as a commando-styled operation.
“They ransacked the house and carted away documents, phones and laptops,” the witness said.
It was also gathered that the operatives went to his office in Kaduna after raiding his house.
More from my site
- 60-year-old, one other arrested for alleged housebreaking in Ilorin
- Tukur Mamu: Outcomes of terrorist negotiator’s investigations mind-boggling – DSS
- DSS Lists The Things They Found In Mamu’s House And Office
- Ogun Police Arrest Sales Boy And His Gang For Masterminding Robbery Attack On His Boss (photos)
- We Killed Two, Arrested 13 Aides In Igboho’s House Raid, Says DSS
- Security Operatives Raid Unknown Gunmen’s Camp In Anambra, Kill Some, Arrest Many Others (Photos)
- Multinational JTF Eliminates Scores Of Terrorists In Zamfara (Graphic Photos)
- Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Imo Politician
- Busted: Four Abuja internet scammers taken into EFCC custody
- Armed robbers attack Veteran Nollywood actor, Hafiz Oyetoro aka Saka home, steal valuables, demand N20m
- Soldier, Villagers Killed As Gunmen Invade Village In Katsina State (Photos)
- Kebbi Hisbah raids guest house, arrests 9 youths for engaging in ‘immoral acts’ (photos)