The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has urged Nigerians to pick a presidential candidate that would put the country together.
Primate Ayodele disclosed this in a statement signed by his Media Aide, Oluwatosin Osho, on Sunday.
He also urged the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, not to be intimidated over the issue of BVAS, stressing that the electoral body stand its ground because the election is a serious one.
The clergyman noted that BVAS was the only solution to having a credible election.
According to Ayodele: “INEC must take this election seriously more than what they have been doing, we can’t withstand any rigging because we are in a dilemma and we need to elect who will put the country together.
“BVAS is the answer to have a credible election and INEC must put in all efforts to ensure it happens.”
More from my site
- 2023: Postpone elections, else it will be inconclusive – Primate Ayodele to INEC
- 2023: Primate Ayodele speaks on next govs of Delta, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Rivers
- 2023: APC will divide, Adamu will be controlled by cabals – Primate Ayodele
- 2023: Osinbajo will never be President, powerful forces will implicate him – Primate Ayodele
- Presidency: Northerners not ready to leave power, cabals planning to destabilize Nigeria – Primate Ayodele
- ‘Tinubu boys will betray him, his political career will not exceed 2023’ – Primate Ayodele
- 2023: Primate Ayodele tells Nigerians who to vote as next president
- 2023: ‘Nigerians’ll buy rice for N80,000, diesel for N1500 if they choose wrong president’ – Primate Ayodele
- 2023: Southeast won’t get presidency, Igbo politicians are betrayals – Primate Ayodele
- 2023: Forces against your second term, restrategize now – Primate Ayodele to Sanwo-Olu
- Presidency: It’s too late, your father’s spirit against your ambition – Primate Ayodele to Kola Abiola
- Curse from Tafawa Balewa’s killing responsible for Nigeria’s political progress – Primate Ayodele claims