Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor, has slammed supporters of Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu.
According to him, those singing praise of the former Lagos helmsman should not expect him to change anything in the country.
The medical practitioner was reacting to the response he got from Tinubu’s supporters when he reported Tinubu as an alleged narcotics trafficker.
Guterman, a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, said that it was not about politics but what Nigeria stood to gain in the four years.
“In replies to my tweets that report Tinubu is a narcotics trafficker, some of his supporters say things to the effect, ‘we like him that way’.
“Have some self-respect, Tinubu supporters. This BAT will not help you. He will only continue to destroy Nigeria,” he wrote.
More from my site
- Tinubu: FBI declines Jeffrey Guterman’s request for release of file, gives reason
- Election: We’ll retire Atiku from politics on Saturday – Tinubu
- Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku (VIDEO)
- 2023 Election Best So Far In Nigeria – Itse Sagay
- 2023: ‘Nothing special about Kwankwaso’ – Coalition advises Peter Obi on alternative running mate
- 2023 presidency: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi may not defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju
- 2023: I pity you, Obasanjo can’t win his polling unit – Tinubu blasts Peter Obi over endorsement
- 2023: President Akufo-Addo clears air on asking Tinubu to give Peter Obi ‘a chance’
- 2023: You’re paperweight, endorsement of Peter Obi worthless – Tinubu blasts Obasanjo
- Why Wike should support Tinubu or Obi, not ‘betrayer’ Atiku – APC’s Okechukwu
- May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu’s whereabouts raise controversy
- 2023: Tinubu better than Peter Obi, most politicians – Reno Omokri