Following his detention by the United Kingdom, UK, Immigration, the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has said he will never break any law knowingly.
Obi made the remark while noting that he’s not afraid of the lies and propaganda being spread against him.
He spoke on Tuesday at the LP National Executive Council, NEC, meeting in Asaba, Delta State.
According to Obi: “I have always lived my life in the most law-abiding manner possible. Sometimes, as humans, we make mistakes, but I will never knowingly break any law.
“I am, therefore, not afraid of the lies and propaganda against my person, which are part of the journey to a New Nigeria.”
Obi said he would never be deterred by obstacles on his journey to ensuring a new Nigeria emerged.
The former Anambra State governor charged Nigerians to be steadfast and calm in the process of reclaiming their mandate.
More from my site
- Peter Obi reveals what he’ll do if war breaks out in Nigeria
- 2023: Peter Obi accused of breeding terrorists
- Everything About Adeyinka Grandson: Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net-Worth, Wikipedia, Profile, Date of Birth, Nationality, Pictures and Arrest.
- Organ harvesting: You sound like Buhari – Aisha Yesufu berates Peter Obi
- Presidency: Peter Obi has small experience to lead Nigeria – Okowa
- 2023: I pity you, Obasanjo can’t win his polling unit – Tinubu blasts Peter Obi over endorsement
- Immigration officials detain Peter Obi in London for hours, allege impersonation
- Presidency: What I’ll do if Peter Obi’s supporters come after me – Oshiomhole
- Why I Have Chosen To Support Peter Obi – Prophet Isa El-buba Speaks
- Lai Mohammed bashed for accusing Peter Obi of sponsoring EndSARS protest
- 2023: Why I accepted to be Peter Obi’s running mate – Dati Baba-Ahmed
- Why Obi travelled for Diaspora engagements – Media office