PRESIDENT Buhari, today, attended the Nigerian Army Trooping and Presentation of Colours parade 2023.
Buhari, who arrived Eagle Square, venue of the parade, at about 10:18am was accompanied by his Chief of Staff, Prof Ibrahim Gambari.
The retired army general was dressed with the ceremonial military uniform and he’s currently reviewing over 1,000 officers who are standby on the parade.
The Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Lucky Irabor; the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Faruk Yahaya, and the Inspector-General of Police Usman Baba were in attendance.
Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao; Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo, Senate President Ahmad Lawan were also among the dignitaries in attendance.
More from my site
- Nigeria at 58: Saraki, Dogara snub Independence Day parade
- Three persons slump at Democracy Day parade (photos)
- Three military officers slump at the Democracy Day Parade
- Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo absent at Independence Day rally
- Senate set to screen Service Chiefs this week, says Ndume
- Buhari, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, arrive Eagles Square (video)
- My Administration Recruited 60,000 Soldiers – Buhari Reveals Security Achievements
- Buhari nominates Olonisakin, Buratai, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman as non-career ambassadors
- PHOTOS: A Colourful But Low-key 60th Independence Celebration
- Photos: Service Chiefs Storm Ibadan: We’re Working Assiduously To Address Nation’s Insecurity – CDS
- Buhari takes oath for second term without delivering any speech (photos)
- Armed Robbery Gang Dressed In Complete Military Outfit Nabbed In Kogi