The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has vowed to reclaim his alleged stolen mandate in court.
Obi vowed to explore every legal option in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.
The former Anambra State governor spoke during an LP stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.
Recall that Obi came third during the last presidential election.
He was defeated by the President-elect, Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Despite coming third, the LP flagbearer insisted he won the election and had headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.
However, tweeting about the meeting, Obi wrote: “Earlier, I interacted with the Anambra State Labour Party Stakeholders in Awka. The meeting was quite animated and constructive. Part of our discussions centred on the way forward for the party.
“I reassured them of my readiness to go all the way, explore every available legal option to ensure that we get our mandate back. I appreciated all their support so far, as I assured them of mine. PO.”
More from my site
- Presidency: Real Reasons Peter Obi Is Better Than Atiku And Tinubu – Afenifere’s Adebanjo Speaks
- 2023 presidency: PDP, LP, APC in fresh tirade, lawyer seeks sanctions
- Atiku’s aide list positions Tinubu should not appoint politicians to occupy
- Presidential election: Thanks for going to court, believing in judiciary – Buhari to Atiku, Peter Obi
- Obi Won’t Get LP Ticket 2027, Apapa Faction Vows
- Tinubu’s inauguration: Peter Obi sends message to Obidients, others
- Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, Sets To Participate In The Party’s Presidential Primary Election
- 2023: ‘Nothing special about Kwankwaso’ – Coalition advises Peter Obi on alternative running mate
- Presidency: What I’ll do if Peter Obi’s supporters come after me – Oshiomhole
- Real reasons I parted ways with President Buhari – Peter Obi’s running mate, Baba-Ahmed
- 2023: How Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi’s choices of running mates may decide presidential election
- Obidients will damage, destroy Peter Obi beyond redemption – Buhari’s aide Ahmad
- Peter Obi’s supporters dangerous, threat to APC, PDP – Fani-Kayode
- 2023: You have to join forces to defeat Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu tells APC, PDP
- 2023: You’re paperweight, endorsement of Peter Obi worthless – Tinubu blasts Obasanjo
- Peter Obi vs Bola Tinubu: Resolve petitions before May 29 – Afenifere urges tribunal
- Presidency: Big names’ll join LP to destabilize you – Primate Ayodele warns Peter Obi
- 2023 presidency: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi may not defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju
- Nigeria elections: Fierce battle anticipated as 2023 campaign season opens
- Tinubu Manipulated Presidential Election Results To Become President-Elect – APP Alleges
- 2023 presidency: Peter Obi is a scam – Deji Adeyanju