A Twitter user by the name Abdul had claimed that someone told him that the president was planning to compensate Yesufu.
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has broken her silence following alleged reports that she’s being concerned for a ministerial role by President Bola Tinubu.
It all started after a Twitter user by the name Abdul claimed that someone told him that the president was planning to compensate Yesufu with an appointment due to her support towards his victory.
He wrote, “Aunty @AishaYesufu, someone told me that Tinubu want to compensate you with a ministerial appointment over your tireless support toward his victory. Congratulations once again.”
Reacting to the report, Yesufu who is an ardent supporter of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi insisted that when one put aside looting and stealing there is more money outside the government than inside.
She argued that poverty of the mind is the reason people place value on ministerial appointments.
She wrote, “Poverty of the mind no dey tire una?
Except for stealing and looting there is more money outside of government than in government.
As for popularity, how many ministers you know?”
More from my site
- Obi Is My President – Aisha Yesufu Declares
- Nigerians will hold Peter Obi accountable, measure him with best standard – Aisha Yesufu
- 2023: You have to join forces to defeat Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu tells APC, PDP
- Presidency: What will make me vote for Peter Obi in 2023 – Sheikh Gumi
- 2023: You’d be lucky to have 200 Peter Obi supporters on Kaduna streets – El-Rufai
- Propaganda No Dey Tire You – Aisha Yesufu Knocks Keyamo After He Shared Fake News About Peter Obi
- 2023 presidency: Peter Obi is a scam – Deji Adeyanju
- Presidency: Real Reasons Peter Obi Is Better Than Atiku And Tinubu – Afenifere’s Adebanjo Speaks
- Presidential Election: Peter Obi Vows To Reclaim Mandate
- Obidients will damage, destroy Peter Obi beyond redemption – Buhari’s aide Ahmad
- Obi Won’t Get LP Ticket 2027, Apapa Faction Vows
- Tinubu’s inauguration: Peter Obi sends message to Obidients, others
- 2023 presidency: PDP, LP, APC in fresh tirade, lawyer seeks sanctions
- Call Your ‘Mob’ To Order Before They Commit Murder In Your Name – Bayo Onanuga Tells Peter Obi
- Real reasons I parted ways with President Buhari – Peter Obi’s running mate, Baba-Ahmed
- Peter Obi reveals what he’ll do if war breaks out in Nigeria
- 2023: Peter Obi accused of breeding terrorists
- Labour Party Opens Case Against Tinubu’s Victory At Presidential Tribunal
- Lai Mohammed bashed for accusing Peter Obi of sponsoring EndSARS protest
- Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Peter Obi visit Ohanaeze Ndigbo HQ
- 2023: Remember October 2020, May Our Labour Never Be In Vain – Mr Macaroni Tells Nigerians To Vote Wisely