/Fire Razes Building, Cars As Domestic Gas Cylinder Explodes In Surulere, Lagos State

Fire Razes Building, Cars As Domestic Gas Cylinder Explodes In Surulere, Lagos State

There’s been a fire outbreak in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.

The fire reportedly broke out few hours ago after a gas explosion.

The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze.

An eyewitness, Ohis wrote:

“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “

Watch video below.

SOURCE

(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)
READ  President Buhari Is Under A Trance - Soyinka
Share this Post[?]